This site is owned and operated by the Glasgow Property Agency Ltd. We are committed protecting your personal right to privacy. This policy explains how your personal information will be treated. By using this website you agree to the use of these details as described in this policy.
Information we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation).
- Information that you provide to us for the purposes of registering on our mailing list and customer database could include you name, full postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
The way we use information
We may use your information to
- Make administrative changes to the website
- Improve your experience on our website
- Send you general commercial communications
- Send you e-mail communications which you have specifically requested
- Send you our newsletter and other marketing communications related to our products and services which we think may be of interest to you, by post, or where you have agreed, by e-mail
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but will not identify any user individually
We will not
Sell or provide your personal information to third party companies for marketing purposes
We may disclose your personal information
- Where required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to defend, exercise or establish our legal rights, including for the purposes of fraud prevention
Third Party Websites - Links to other Sites
This website contains links to other websites, the content of which we have no control over. We accept no responsibility for the content of other websites, nor their privacy policies or practices.
Data Protection and Security
We take reasonable precautions to keep your information secure. We have in place appropriate electronic and managerial procedures to keep the information we collect safe.
The following Google services are used (http://www.google.com/):
To view Google's Terms of Service visit:
Changes in our policy
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time and at our discretion. If we decide to change our policy we will post those changes here and would advise you to check this section of the site regularly to ensure you are happy to continue using this site.
We will however, not make changes that allow us to give information to third parties without obtaining permission from you first.
How to contact us
Get a FREE valuation and NO OBLIGATION consultation for your property now.*